Chopper Ride Inaugurated at Rajahmundry Airport to Explore Tourist Places in District
Rajamahendravaram Rural MLA Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary inaugurated ‘Joy Fly’ helicopter ride to attract tourists at Madhurapudi airport on Tuesday.
Chopper ride facility now available at Rajahmundry airport to enjoy the aerial view of tourist destinations in East and West Godavari Districts.
First Time in Andhra Pradesh:
For the first time in Andhra Pradesh, the ‘Joy Fly’ helicopter ride was introduced yesterday at Rajahmundry Airport. The Helicopter will travel above 1000 feet and tourists can enjoy the beautiful view of tourist places from the air using Binoculars provided by them.
The air service provided by Skytrack Aviation India
Special Parking alotted for the tourists who will travel in this plane. Checking will be done before the ride as the regular people who will travel in flights and special vehicles will take them from terminal to the flight parking area.
This flight can land at Sand dunes with an area of 300 metres.
Tourist Flight at Rajahmundry Airport
The following tourist places can be explored from the air in East and West Godavari Districts.
- Rajamahendravaram City
- Yanam four bridges
- Cotton Barrage
- Kadiyam Nursery
- Antarvedi Beach
- Corangi Wild Life Sanctuary
- Hope Island
- Kakinada City
- Kakinada Beach
- Konaseema etc.
How to get Tickets?
A special counter had opened at Rajahmundry Airport Terminal Building to Book Tickets and online booking will available soon.
The Tickets will be available in two packages
- The first package is Rs.30,000/- (for 2 people) can enjoy 'Joy Ride' for 1 hour and explore the above-mentioned places in East and West Godavari Districts.
- The second package is Rs.18,000/- (for 2 people) can enjoy 'Joy Ride' for a half an hour but only have Rajahmundry, Dowleswaram, Godavari, Polavaram in this package.
There are 6 services available for 'Joy Ride' from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Only two persons are allowed per service.
- The Cessna 172 model operates from the Madhurapudi Airport, Rajahmundry.
- Flights, once booked, cannot be cancelled but postponed with prior notice of 48 hours.