Banana Face Pack for Ageing Skin
Ingredients: Banana & Yogurt
- Mash half a ripe banana with 2 tbsp fresh yogurt.
- Apply an even layer of this mix all over the face and neck.
- Allow it to sit for 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat once a week.
Yogurt helps in minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and lines and has antioxidant properties that fights off free radicals. It also contains lactic acid which evens out the skin tone and tightens pores for younger looking skin.
Reduce the Appearance of Scars - Beauty Tip
- Take 1 tablespoon of organic turmeric powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice as well.
- Mix thoroughly with a spatula to get a smooth mixture.
- Apply the prepared paste on the acne-afflicted areas.
- Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Pat dry your face with a soft towel and apply a light, oil-free moisturizer.
You can use this mask 2 to 3 times a week to get rid of acne and acne scars.
Moisturise & Remove the Dead Skin
- Take two teaspoons of oatmeal
- Take half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Take a few drops of lemon juice
- Add a little bit of water and mix all to make a paste
- Apply and let sit until dry
- Rinse it off with massaging movements
- Use this twice a week for best results
This face pack is extremely nourishing and soothing for extremely dry skin. Oatmeal not only helps moisturise, but also exfoliates to remove the dead skin cells.
Mint & Rosewater Face Pack
- To prepare this mask, start by mixing rosewater with crushed mint leaves.
- You can also add some besan to make it a thicker consistency.
- Apply this pack on your face and let it sit for about half an hour.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Apart from providing you with a rosy glow, rosewater penetrates deep inside the skin, thereby moisturising it. It also contains astringent-like properties that promote your skin's elasticity.