Moisturise & Remove the Dead Skin
- Take two teaspoons of oatmeal
- Take half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Take a few drops of lemon juice
- Add a little bit of water and mix all to make a paste
- Apply and let sit until dry
- Rinse it off with massaging movements
- Use this twice a week for best results
This face pack is extremely nourishing and soothing for extremely dry skin. Oatmeal not only helps moisturise, but also exfoliates to remove the dead skin cells.
Mint & Rosewater Face Pack
- To prepare this mask, start by mixing rosewater with crushed mint leaves.
- You can also add some besan to make it a thicker consistency.
- Apply this pack on your face and let it sit for about half an hour.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Apart from providing you with a rosy glow, rosewater penetrates deep inside the skin, thereby moisturising it. It also contains astringent-like properties that promote your skin's elasticity.
Face Scrub- Mint, Oats, & Cucumber Mask
- You can simply crush a bunch of mint leaves.
- Mix it with cucumber juice.
- Soaked oats and honey.
- Apply this pack on your face for about 30 minutes and then wash it off.
If you are tired of using artificial products to cleanse your skin, replace them with mint leaves, oats and cucumber paste.