PickMyFood seeks interns with or without experience in software background, coding and debugging. The intern who got selected will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience at a thriving company.
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Research competitor offerings
- Develop and maintain the website (coding, programming)
- Testing the developed project and ensure error free
- Any graduate with Computer background/BE/B.Tech/Diploma (CSE,IT, ECE) Final Year students also eligible.
- Excellent analytical and thinking skills
- Ability to work in teams & co-ordinating with fellow mates.
- Experience programming in C, C++, or Java is an added advantage
- The selected Intern should available for the company for atleast 6-months from the selected date.
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Ability to gain hand-in-hand skill by working on realtime website.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training to get complete knowledge over respective work.
- Opportunity to participate in company meetings & summits
- Best opportunity for computer background final year students to enhance their carrier opportunities by working on realtime on-going project.
The selected Intern should work for fulltime (general timings) and will be compensated with best in the market stipend.
After the successful completion of the Internship programme, he/she will be given certification for the worked period and also be taken as full-time on-roll employee for the company by conducting a formal interview.
Contact Person: YELETI PRADEEP-MANAGING DIRECTOR.
For More Details:
Door No:1-12-5, Miltary Road, Near Vamsi fast foods, Kondayapalem, Kakinada 533003
Phone: 0884-2384888, 99855 67888