Software Test Engineers – PRM 001
We Require Freshers and Experienced Software Test Engineers with below requirements.
Requirements for Fresher:
• Freshers trained in Software Testing Tools (Manual Testing) is mandatory.
• Trained in Automation testing (Selenium).
• Strong knowledge in SDLC, STLC and bug tracking.
• Good in Writing Test Cases and identifying test scenarios.
• Excellent communication skills/interpersonal skills.
• Have Analytical mind & problem-solving skills.
Requirements for Experienced:
• Review and analyze system specifications.
• Analyze and identify test scenarios.
• Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
• Should have excellent debugging capacity and strong testing programs with high quality.
• Execute test cases and analyze results.
• Knowledge on Selenium, Appium, Microsoft SQL and JMeter is an added advantage.
• Help Development Team troubleshoot issues by writing detailed bug reports.
• Have Good Judgement Skills while reporting and prioritizing Software bugs in conjunction with the Development & QA Managers.
• Work with cross-functional teams. Able to work efficiently and independently and in collaboration with team members.
• Knowledge in JAVA, SQL and tracking tools like JIRA is an added advantage.
• Have good knowledge in performing Regression, GUI, Functionality, Browser Compatibility and UAT.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Analyze and understand the business requirements & develop various test specifications.
• Developing Automation Test Scripts and execution of test scripts.
• Design, execute and maintain both manual and automated scripts.
• Reviewing the Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report.
• Perform functional, integration and performance testing.
• Ensuring successful deployment of new functionality for each enterprise release
• Execute Test Cases and reported defects in terms of Major, Minor & Critical.
• Execute Test Cases and reported defects in Bug Tracking tool and retest the fixed defects.
• Design & develop test cases based on available requirement specifications and verification plans, execute tests cases.
• Good in analyzing changes and identifying areas of the application that to be regressively tested.
• Prepare detailed defect/problem reports.
• Good communication skills and documentation skills is must.
• Work closely with development team to better understand requirements for effective testing.
Mail your resume to [email protected] with subject “Software Test Engineer – Fresher” or “Software Test Engineer – Experienced”.
Please note emails without subject will not be considered.
Qualification:BE, B tech, ME, M tech, BCA, Bsc, Msc, MCA with Computers.
For More Details:
Primesoft ESI Pvt Ltd.