The South Central Railway (SCR) will run 81 special trains for the convenience of Ayyappa devotees and pilgrims, who planned for Sabarimalai yatra. The trains will run from December 6 to January 18.
The trains will be operated between Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Kakinada Town, Nizamabad, Vijayawada, Machilipatnam, Narsapur, Sirpur Kaghaznagar, Karimnagar, Adilabad, Akola to Kollam, the SCR officials said.
Advanced reservations for special trains will commence from 8 a.m. onwards from November 4 (Monday).
- Nizamabad-Kollam-Nizamabad special train No.07613/07614
- Hyderabad-Kollam-Hyderabad No.07109/17110
- Karimnagar-Kollam Sabarimalai special train with No.07113
- Sirpur-Kagaznagar-Kollam Train No.07112
- Kollam-Secunderabad Sabaramalai special train No.07110
- Kakinada Town-Kollam-Kakinada Train No.07211/07212
- Machilipatnam-Kollam-Machilipatnam Train No.07221/07222
- Narsapur-Kollam-Narsapur Train No.07217/07218
- Vijayawada-Kollam-Vijayawada Sabarimalai special train No.07219/07220
- Aurangabad-Kollam special train No.07505
- Akola-Kollam special train No.07507 will be operated.
- Adilabad-Kollam Sabarimalai Train No.07509
- Kollam-Tirupati Sabarimalai special train Train No.07506
- Tirupati-Aurangabad special train No.07410
- Tirupati-Akola special train No.07408 and
- Tirupati-Adilabad Sabarimalai special train No.07407 will be operated for the convenience of devotees.
All the special trains will consist of second and third AC, AC chair car, sleeper, general second chair car coach and general second class, said SCR Chief Public Relations Officer Ch. Rakesh.