The second phase application process for village/ward volunteer posts in AP started on November 1. Candidates can apply until November 10. Applications will be scrutinized from November 15 while the interviews will be conducted for selected candidates from November 16 to 20. The list of candidates selected for the interview will be announced on November 22. They are then given appointment orders, and the candidates are required to join the duties from December 1. A total of 9674 village volunteer posts in 13 districts of AP and 19,170 ward volunteer posts will be recruited.
All the candidates who have passed the tenth class and are between 18 to 35 years of age as on November 1 are allowed to apply for the posts of village volunteer. Fifty per cent reservation for women in jobs will be implemented.
- The online application process begins on November 1.
- The last date for application is November 10
- Scrutiny of applications starts from November 15.
- Interviews dates: November 16 to 20
- List of Selected Candidates: November 22
- Date of joining in the job is From December 1 Here is the website for applications, http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in