In view of steep increase in number of COVID 19 cases & containment Zones in East Godavari District and also to prevent & measures to control spreading of Positive Cases, following additional restrictions are imposed in addition to the restrictions already in existence in the entire District of East Godavari District by the District Collector Shri. D. Muralidhar Reddy. These order will come into effect from 10.00 AM on 25.06.2020 until further orders.
- All the activities shall continue to remain prohibited in the containment zones declared from time to time.
- All religious places, restaurants, street vendors, shopping malls, liquor shops in buffer zone areas are allowed from 6.00 AM to 10.00 AM only with effect from 25.06.2020 till further orders.
- Essential & Medical Services, all Public & Private offices, Banks, Financial Institutions etc will be functional as usual.
- Schools, Colleges, Educational / Training / Coaching institutions etc. will remain closed.
- All functions and other events are allowed with limited members i.e 10 members and event permission should be obtained from Tahsildar/ RDO concerned of the Jurisdiction in the District.
- Wearing of face mask is compulsory in all public and working places. If anyone found without face mask in public places and working places, file will be imposed upto Rs. 100/- in Urban areas and Rs. 50/- in Rural areas
- Ensure usage of Arogya Sethu App by public for better prevention of COVID 19.