CM Sri Y.S.Jaganmohan Reddy pledged to provide volunteers to every 50 families in all the panchayats in Andhra Pradesh. The notification was filed within a month of coming to power. Already 4 lakh village volunteers have applied for the job. In the notification, 4 lakh 33 thousand 126 village volunteer posts were announced.
The qualities of the candidate in the interview:
Applicants will be tensed if they listen to the word Interview and worry about the questions will be asked in an interview. But experts advised attending the interview without any stress.
- Honesty should be found in the answers.
- The clarity in expression.
- There should be social awareness.
- Leadership qualities.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- The answers should be straightforward and clear during the interview.
- Explain with examples if necessary.
- Don't try to answer the question without completing it.
- Don't Argue
Some Example Questions:
- What are the main problems faced by the farmers of your village?
- Have you participated in any social development program before?
- What should do to prevent the children from leaving school.?
- Tell us about the 'Navaratnanalu' that the state government is implementing?
- If children are sent to school, how much is deposited in the mother's account under the 'Amma Vodi Scheme'?
To Apply/get full details about AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Jobs Click Here