Hindustan Computer Limited (HCL), one of the largest software companies in India, said it offers a great opportunity for students who have completed Inter. Students who have completed Intermediate this year will be offered IT Engineer jobs.
Chances of completing a degree while on the job
- After completing 12 months of training, Bits Pilani and Shastra University are offering degree and PG courses. HCL has a contract with those companies.
- BSC (4 years), MSC, M-TECH courses can be completed in Bits Pilani. Shastra University offers BSC (3 years) and MCA programs. Candidates can take the course of their choice. There are classes in the job area. The cost of studying is borne by the company.
- It has already been undertaken as a pilot project in Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. About 700 students have completed their training and are employed.
- Students must have at least 85 percent marks with the Science Group. If CBSE students have 80 percent.
- Only students who have completed Inter this year will be eligible.
- Maths, business mathematics is a must.
- Students are selected through the entrance exam.
- Selected students will also receive a stipend of Rs.10,000
- Upon successful completion of training, a salary of Rs 2.0 lakh to Rs 2.2 lakh per annum is given